Friday, August 20, 2010

::Violin Heart Strings::

"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ::Albert Einstein::

There's something about violins and cellos that touches me more than any other instrument or sound. Violin/Cello music creates in me elation, tranquility, longing, and utter joy. When I get married one day (at least 2 years away AFTER AIM), I want violins to be played, maybe even the prelude to Bach's Cello Suite No. 1 in G; a masterpiece which has brought me to tears.

Sometime this summer, I discovered the following song played on a cello and piano which combines Taylor Swift's "Love Story" (one of my favorite songs) and Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" (with its great violin melody). It is an incredible piece of music and worth sharing. Enjoy :).



-ej

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing and it is very good! "Viva la Vida" is a song I like too; very catchy.

    ReplyDelete