Monday, December 06, 2010

::Надейся на Господа::

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."
::Corrie Ten Boom::

This is a cartoon written by some of the AIMers, and I found this one quite funny. :) You'll probably have to click on it to make it big enough to read.
 Property of AIM ALUMNI ASSOCIATION from the AIMER HUB BLOG

We are in the unknown time. Some of the AIMers have an idea of where they are going for the field, others have no idea, but all of us know that there are many unknown variables. Where will my field be? With who will I be going? What will it be like? Will I get along with the coordinators? From where will my support come?

Isn't it wonderful to know that we have a God who already knows the answer to all these questions? He's a BIG God, and yet cares even for little me and you!

Next time you have doubts about the future and the unknown, just know that you can trust God. We don't need to worry when He's in charge!

" 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.' " Jeremiah 29:11-13

-ej

No comments:

Post a Comment