Wednesday, February 02, 2011

::Introducing: TEAM UKRAINE::

"Teamwork: Simply stated, it is less me and more we." ::Unknown::
 
To introduce you to each member on my team, I proudly a present the first production (of many) by AIM Team Ukraine 2010. This video was created for our cultural breakfast and will inform you of our mission field and the work we plan on doing there, as well as (hopefully) entertain you.

There are five of us: Cody, Caleb, Dawna, Jordan and myself (ErinJoy).

To truly experience this movie, in all its full-screen HD glory on youtube, click on the YouTube logo on the control bar.

We put a lot of effort into this video, so PLEASE let me know what you think either here or on YouTube! :)
-ej

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your video--from the creativity to the video/directing/editing of the movie, to the Ukrainian music and the humor! Oh, and it has my beautiful daughter in it! It's amazing, and that just makes it more so! Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed this earlier and I'm so sorry about that. But this video is still AWESOME!! I loved(!) the intro because it showcased everyone's personality without the need for words and was very enjoyable. And the information about Ukraine was very interesting. I never knew that much about Ukraine before, so thank you all for taking the time to make this video! Simply put ... This video is just so wonderfully done. Bravo! :)

    ReplyDelete